Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Teen Money Tips - Just signed up for Blogvertise

Hey guys (and girls) I am just writing to inform you that I have signed up for Blogvertise (www.blogvertise.com) Basically, I am waiting for my account to get approved and when it does (hopefully) I will post a confirmation notice.

The idea behind www.blogvertise.com is that you have to mention the advertiser's web address three times in the same post before you can be eligible for payment which is done by Paypal. At the end of the month you get sent your payment for all the successful posts you have been made.

So there you have it - www.blogvertise.com! Hopefully I will get accepted and I can start doing some paying posts as well as normal ones!

PS

Dont worry, I will still do plenty of ad free posts about jobs, savings, investments etc!

No comments: